Spring Rolls with Bean Sprouts and Sweet Potato
Recreate this local favorite street fare at home in a few easy steps.
|2 tbsp||oyester sauce|
|1 pc||kamote (sweet potato), peeled and diced|
|3 cups||bean sprouts|
|4 sprigs||chinese celery chopped|
|spring roll wrapper|
|oil for frying
Cooking Time: 12 mins
Main Ingredients: Vegetables
Cooking Style: Fried
Collection: Oyster Sauce
1. In a wok, heat the oil. Fry sweet potatoes until golden. Remove excess oil.
2. Add the togue, Mama Sita’s Garlic Oyster Sauce, and kintsay. Mix well. Cover and continue cooking over medium heat until togue has wilted.
3. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
4. Spoon 1 tbsp of the mixture on the spring roll wrapper. Roll and seal.
5. Heat oil and fry until golden. Drain and serve with Mama Sita’s Coconut Nectar Vinegar.